The North Brunswick Newcomers Club welcomes new residents of Brunswick County! Moving to a new place can be a daunting experience. Our membership year runs from September to June.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended in-person monthly meetings for this year.
We are planning a full venue in the fall. Our Spring Fling (normally held at the Shell Island Resort ) will be held virtually this year.
North Brunswick Newcomers;
The Board of Directors (BOD) of the North Brunswick Newcomers Club invites the membership of the NBNC to join us on ZOOM for our monthly meeting on Friday, May 14th, from 10:00-12:00. We have two great speakers!
Friday, May 14th
Mr. Johnny Griffin, Director of the Wilmington Regional Film Commission.
Mr. Bob Surridge, President of the Southport Historical Society.
The Board of Directors voted to make dues $10 for this year. We have three more meetings and hope you will join!! This year does not count as one of your three membership years.
Board of Directors for 2021-2022.
· We have candidates for most positions which we will brief you on at the April meeting.
· We continue to search for a Treasurer and Publicity Director.
To be successful, we need volunteers...We need you.
· We will need volunteers to help with hospitality (foods) in the fall.
· The Activities Director will need help with activity leads.
· The Membership Director will need help registering members at the monthly meetings.
· This is a team sport and we need your help.
We are planning a full up agenda for next fall, including live meetings at the Leland Cultural Arts Center (LCAC) starting on September 10!!!
For the Board of Directors,
Paul E. Normand