We had a phenomenal response to our survey. A summary of the survey results is available in our Budgets/Minutes/Treasury Reports tab. Our priority remains the health and welfare of our community members. In an effort to keep you informed of the developments in Brunswick County, we will take the following actions:
· We will open membership for a three-month period, Oct-Dec 2020 for a cost of $10.
· We will schedule speakers and make video recordings of their presentations and post a link, in the member’s section of our website so that you may access that presentation.
· We will advise you of the speakers and provide you the opportunity to ask questions via the Contact Us tab
in advance of the recording. The BOD will select the questions and ask the speaker to address them either in their presentation or in a questions and answer session at the end of their presentation.
· In December, the BOD will make a determination, based on the Governor’s COVID plan, the availability of the Leland Cultural Arts Center, and success of the video presentation on our way ahead for 2021.
· If we continue with either live meeting or recorded sessions, we will run a second membership drive for January-June for $15.00
We thank you all for your support and understanding!!
Paul E. Normand